Event Reminder removes formatting

I created a new event with the new calendar. I used nice paragraphs to space out and make it easy to read, and the reminder that was sent turned it into one long sentence.

Removing all the formatting that made the email easy to read. If you go back into the event through the calendar, it is still formatted nicely.

Just sent it to 120 people, not a good look guys…

Like this

I created a new event with the new calendar. I used nice paragraphs to space out and make it easy to read, and the reminder that was sent turned it into one long sentence. Removing all the formatting that made the email easy to read. If you go back into the event through the calendar, it is still formatted nicely. Just sent it to 120 people, not a good look guys…

@JustinWalker6 - was this an ASAP reminder. If so that is a known issue at this time.

Yes I did send it ASAP, similar to the send now. I wish there was some sort of warning with it being known. thanks for the reply, I realize this is a work in progress, but kind of a bad time for change if you ask me.

shoving the paragraphs together is not cool but at least it isnt one big paragraph.

I have the same issue. A formatted message becomes one very long sentence. Unreadable.

Mine was not sent ASAP, it was a scheduled reminder.

example pdf.pdf (82.0 KB)

@CarolynStalder

Known issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.