- Cub Scout Ranks
- An issue that prevented completing Cub Scout Ranks without first completing underlying requirements when switching from the 2016 to 2019 version has been corrected. Cub Scout ranks will once again be able to be marked complete without marking underlying requirements complete.
- Member Update
- A change has been made to the member update process to prevent Scouts from being dropped from a unit in Scoutbook if there is a delay in the sync process between ScoutNET and Akela.
- Scouts that were previously removed then restored due to a delay in the sync process have had their advancement sync re-enabled.
- The Order of the Arrow eligibility report is now available to Crew and Ship leaders. The report can be found on the unit’s Report menu.
- Sea Scout Electives
- Updates to Sea Scout Electives to match the latest requirements have been implemented.