- Den Leader Experience
- An issue that prevented Scoutbook from sending reminders for Den Leader Experience created events that are not marked hidden in Scoutbook has been fixed.
- Edit Merit Badges for Merit Badge Counselors
- An issue where the Edit Merit Badges for Merit Badge Counselors was listing Scouts that the MBC was not connected to for the badge has been fixed. The only Scouts that will show after selecting a Merit Badge are those the Counselor is working with.
- Scouts BSA Advancement for Sea Scouts
- An issue that prevented Sea Scouts from having Scouts BSA ranks marked complete unless the Sea Scout has completed the Quartermaster rank has been fixed.
- Council Admin Reports
- A new report that returns Scouts and Parents has been added. Note this report is only available to Council Admins.
- Cub Scout Advancement
- Due to changes in policy during the COVID-19 pandemic, Cub Scout and Webelos parents are now allowed to approve requirements and final completion for Cub Scout Ranks and Adventures. All parents will now see the Leader Approved and Awarded check boxes. This change applies to all Cub Scouts and Webelos. See the COVID-19 FAQ for more information.
- Scoutbook Blog
- Since the legacy Scoutbook blog is no longer updated, it is being moved to the Legacy Forums page.
- Merit Badge Counselor Upload
- An issue has been identified in the Merit Badge Counselor upload procedure that causes MBC positions to be duplicated. This prevents Scouts from being connected to these MBCs. The Merit Badge Counselor Upload has been disabled until this issue is fixed. A fix is currently being tested and will be released once testing is successful.