How to get training on Scout book

Is there anyone who can provide scoutbook training? I’ve had to learn on my own and I feel I am not using scoutbook to its full advantage.

I good starting point is help.scoutbook.scouting.org many good articles and videos. Also simply asking questions in the forums or a University of Scouting

2 Likes

Feel free to call me if you want to. I can help you with the training. I have done training for others. 8045372702. I am available after 330 est.

Admin. Please leave this phone number up. It is my Google voice number. 8045372702.

1 Like

I have a page dedicated to various Scoutbook resources for my Pack’s website. Some are a little old, but provide some nice organizational context. But parents and leaders have found it helpful as an initial step.

Scoutbook Start Here Branch off from here if you’re not sure where to start.

Scoutbook Demo Accounts Start here and use one of the demo accounts to get familiar with Scoutbook (mainly for leaders).

Scouting App References The Scouting app is for mobile platforms, and is a handy tool for parents to record activities, view calendar events.

Scoutbook How-To Articles Training, Calendar, Advancement, Communication resources

Scoutbook Tutorial for Parents A handy reference to introduce parents to using Scoutbook

Parents Trail Guide to Scoutbook

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.