Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Payment Quick Entry Error

After using quick entry for an outing, I received an error the scoutbook could not record the entry.
I proceeded to refresh, and continue to enter - well this resulted in (10) $20 entries per scout time 24 scouts.
Now I have to go in and either add a credit for $200 (not correct) or individually delete each $20 entry (correct way).
There has got to be a better way!!!

Payment Log Quick Entry is a function of the Feature Assistant Extension for Chrome and Firefox. The developer recently found and fixed an issue. Unfortunately there is no way to bulk delete the mistaken entries.

I had this exact thing happen to me last week. I had to go back to each scout to correct. I have better ways to use my time.

I will never again TRUST it when it says there is an error. Now I know that I had better check things out for myself before proceeding again.

These issues without being able to “undo” things in Scoutbook is killing me this year.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.