Please merge account profiles

Hi team,
I have a Scout with two scoutbook entries. I think we need to merge them. One has a match on the my.scouting roster and one doesn’t.

SB UID : 12524072 has no match on my.scouting.

SB UID : 12859182 has matching entry in my.scouting,
BSA ID: 14745873.

Somehow, the first year he was active he went missing on the roster from my.scouting, so we added him back on with a new application.

Can we fix this ?

Thanks,
YIS,
Rob

@RobertHynes that is fixed

1 Like

Thank you sir.

I appreciate it.

YIS,

Rob

@KimberlyHellmuth please do not post full names - BSA # are usually enough

1 Like

I apologize, with the misspelling in one name I wanted to be clear.

@KimberlyHellmuth I assume it does not have a J

Yep, haha. Sorry again.

1 Like

@KimberlyHellmuth ok on first one Mal###### will survive as login

@KimberlyHellmuth I guess you just caught what I did on the second set

Hello,
I have two accounts I’d like to have merged
User ID 2666351 merged with 11287109

Thank you.

Good morning friends at Scoutbook!

I was told to message you to have two accounts merged and the new one that was created, eliminated.

The new BSA ID number is: 113077097. This number should be eliminated.

The old BSA ID number is: 13358934. This should be the surviving and correct number with all records, training, etc.

The email associated with the accounts is the same.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

@JasonPelster that is fixed use your user name to log in - NOT your email

@JamesNewman_II Well you had it backwards - no idea why your council gave you a new number but that is where your registration is so it has to be kept or cleaned up by your council. You can get in with your user name

I have no idea either. Thanks for taking a look at it. Seems to be more difficult to correct than it should be — a few phone calls and messages later. Any advice on what I need to tell them verbiage wise to make it easier? Maybe I’m not explaining it to them in the correct way?

Oh it is fixed now - 113077097 is your MID of record. Unless they want to clean it up back to the old one.

Gotcha. Thank you so much sir. I appreciate your help!

Hi Donovan. Thanks for merging the two accounts. I did notice that my information (Eagle Scout, OA member etc.) doesn’t look to have transferred over to the merged account. Is there anything I need to do to get that information added to the account or will that happen automatically?

Thank you.

The Eagle Scout would be tied to the other MID, under the one it was earned on. The OA stuff is not visible to us.

Hi SUAC,

Scoutmaster 130956170 is having issues with his account again. His training seems to have disappeared. Please take a look and let me know how he should proceed.

Thanks,
Doug

@DougWright Please ask the Scoutmaster to try logging out at my.scouting, then log back in.

He had a secondary BSA member number that had been deleted.