Please merge account profiles

@TyCoker I would recommend contacting your local council. All three BSA numbers are in the same council, so they should be able to help you with their Registrar tools and Volunteer Support Tools (VST).

The council told me to email the Scoutbook help email account, which sent a reply sending me to this message board.

That email has not been operational in some time. It was disabled when national eliminated staff. Council staff still has the ability to file a ticket with national through a separate internal process.

As @JenniferOlinger noted, the council staff has the ability to fix this issue using tools to which they have access. Typically, itā€™s the council registrar who has access to those tools.

I need help merging the following account profiles:

14806818 and 137454408

Thanks

@DonovanMcNeil Iā€™m trying to complete our recharter and receiving errors that i canā€™t get by with attachments of certs. I need help linking member IDs indicated on YPT certs to existing roster member IDs in order to complete recharter for 3 members. I walked each member through Manage Member ID in My Scouting accounts to add a second member ID and it did not allow them to add IDs.

All 3 completed YPT recerts and the wrong ID was assigned to the training.

YPT cert member ID: 126804177 needs to be mapped to BSA ID#114098627; 114098627 needs to be primary
YPT cert member ID: 14784995 needs to be linked to BSA ID#125216565; 125216565 needs to be primary
YPT cert member ID: 12223776 needs to be linked to BSA ID#132827589; 132827589 needs to be primary

Please help!
Thank you,
Melissa

Good Afternoon,

Can I get a status check on a Scoutbook Account ? I am trying to add him as a leader, he should be a transfer, but Iā€™m not having any luck finding his account to add him.

Scout Book User ID: 401799
BSA Member ID: 125086647

Thank you for all you do.

Yours in Scouting,

Rob Hynes

@MelissaWilliams3 those are fixed

@RobertHynes That MID is not currently a registered adult - have they filled out an Adult Application?

Thank you - how long will it take for the system to update the status?

It should merge over the next 1-24 hours - usually fast - you probably will have to refresh charter @MelissaWilliams3

Yeah, we were processing it as a transfer, his pack folded, so we were transferring him over, but it looks like his membership lapsed. Which is why I couldnā€™t find him in Scoutbook.

Thank you sir.

Rob

@RobertHynes that MID has not had a position for like 5-6 years

@ChristopherMiller8 This is fixed.

The adult leader should log in at my.scouting and double-check her e-mail address.

Hi, can you please merge these two accounts?

Member IDā€™s

Thanks!
-Jake

@JacobPlennes Those 2 BSA member numbers belong to different people (one is parent and the other is Scout).

However, I did find 2 BSA member numbers for the Scout. His Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

I would recommend that the parent double-check the Scoutā€™s date of birth (DOB). The DOB was different between the 2 BSA member numbers.

I need to merge 2 accounts for an adult leader, how do i go about that? ID # 132246522 needs to be merged with #13672641, this is the one with his YPT.

I also need 2 accounts merged. We moved from Reno. My account is good, my sonā€™s account is good, my daughters is in 2 profiles. Her Reno BSA # is 136327674, Her current UT # is 14154452ā€¦She isnā€™t able to be extremely active, but Iā€™d like her stuff to at least be all together so I can update correctly (I am mom and scoutmaster)
Thank you so much!

I have 2 IDs that Iā€™d like to merge. My current positions, YPT, and training records are linked to 14261264. My NESA membership (and who knows what else) is linked to 10923178. I think that ID goes WAY back to my scouting days because it lists my council at the time.

And I donā€™t know why, but 14261250 also seems to have been created in my name recently. Can it be deleted?

@DougGurriell I have merged this leaderā€™s Scoutbook accounts.

He also has 3 usernames. I would recommend that he use the username that is:

Firstnamenickname

@DonovanMcNeil Please merge SB User IDs:
9193893 (primary) and 12439180 (needs to merge)