Please merge account profiles

I also need assistance having another adult leader and her parent profile merged. the IDs are 133321746 this one is tied to her leadership and youth protection
14580596 this one is tied to her child.

@Casey One of the Key 3 or a Key 3 Delegate from the G troop will need to add you back as a Troop Admin.

Your lost your Key 3 Delegate functional roles when you switched BSA member numbers.

@AnthonyDeSimone This is fixed.

The adult leader should log in to Scoutbook with her my.scouting username and password ā€“ not her e-mail address.

@JenniferOlinger Iā€™ll work with the Key 3 on the functional roles. Iā€™m not sure why the Troop admin rights inScoutbook account was removed since it was granted in Scoutbook and has nothing to do with the Key 3 functional role. Iā€™ll ask another Troop admin to go in and modify my rights, it might be the way to go with this. Thanks for your assistance.

I have two IDs 134560472 and 136683254. 3254 got switched to my Primary but didnā€™t have any of my training or access in myscouting. When I switched back to 0472 as primary everything came back but now I do not have admin access Scoutbook.

@JohnPollack this is all fixed I think

I believe that worked. Thanks so much.

@DonovanMcNeil

Please merge 14508519 and 134553115

Thank you

Can you please combine my accounts?

SB User ID: Merge/Delete

SB User ID: Keep

My BSA ID is

Thanks!

@CD32 that is fixed for you

1 Like

@JohnFitzgerald6 these are different people - 10599584 is your Scout not you

Hmm. Itā€™s saying I am using the same email on multiple accounts.

When I login 10599585 is the number that appears but there are no admin capabilities (there used to be). I was talking with one of our other admins and he said 10599584 was mine and was the one with admin roles. So it looks like I need to get them to change the admin role to 10599585. But Iā€™m not sure how I ended up logging in differently with the same email address.

@JohnFitzgerald6

SB ID 10599584 belongs to your son. It has never been logged in to.

Your SB ID is 10599585. You last logged in earlier this morning. It has you listed as a unit admin.

585 has a Pack admin role on it @JohnFitzgerald6

@JohnFitzgerald6

An individual with first initial F also has your e-mail address listed. This can be changed by her logging in, going to Edit Profile and updating the e-mail address. Her login ID is The account was last logged in earlier today.

Hello,

@DonovanMcNeil

Hope you have been well and are having a good start to 2023.

Can you please merge these ID:
13646709 ---------> 134704250

134704250 should be the primary ID moving forward.

Thanks
Jesse Markham
Pack 0545, Broomfield, CO

@JesseMarkham that is fixed - user needs to us my.scouting.org user name and password to get in - NOT email

@DonovanMcNeil Thank You!

Hi Donovan, None of the admin items appear on my dashboard anymore (for 585). I used to have Payments and a lot more. Now I just have basic stuff like My Family, Messages, Events. Do I need someone on our side to double check that my access wasnā€™t removed? It shows me as Pack Admin and Treasurer in My Scouting Positions but doesnā€™t seem to have the correct permissions anymore.

Thanks

@JohnFitzgerald6 Ask another Pack Admin to reset your Pack Admin role.

1. In Scoutbook, the other Pack Admin needs to go to the Pack Roster screen.
  2. Click on your name.
  3. Click on your Pack Admin role.
  4. make sure the box is checked next to ā€œPosition Approvedā€.
  5. Click ā€œUpdateā€ to save.