Please merge account profiles

What should i do. I will fill out a members form for the Troop 101, (69), but the user Id’s are different. If that creating the acct problems.

Would you help me decipher a duplicate profile problem?

125680210 is a committee member and on our roster. 129336348 appears to be a Scoutbook-only parent account. Is the user logging in to the latter/parent one incorrectly?

Can you merge 129336348 into 125680210, leaving the latter intact?

@BrianCarter2 that is fixed

1 Like

We had an ASM duplicate record created during re-charter. We need these records merged:
SB User ID: 1463150
BSA Member ID:14217984

and

SB User ID: 12463571
BSA Member ID: 128355467

The ASM is also in another District that needs to be maintained separately:
BSA Member ID (WLACC 051): 128355467
BSA Member ID (Circle Ten Council 571): 14217984

Thanks

@DavidRahmel well this is a odd one - the WLACC already rechartered ans Circle 10 has not. Is the Scouter Active in both councils?

Yes. He is active in both councils. He moved but is still an Eagle advisor and MB Counselor for some of our scouts so he is still on our roster for this year at a minimum. Also active with his new troop.

@DavidRahmel ok then I think he should be good for that purpose

@DonovanMcNeil Thanks. Are you able to remove him as our COR Delegate too? That would help us a lot.

In AKELA I can do nothing - COR Delegate is a Functional Role, so your COR could go into my.scouting.org Position Manager and remove them there

@DonovanMcNeil Ok. Thanks. Our COR finally thinks he found his login info. He may be able to make the change sometime this year.

Council MIGHT be able to - not sure though

@DonovanMcNeil Thanks. I think I will put my money on our COR getting it done faster. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you check if there is a duplicate account for adult Member ID: 14582843. She is getting error messages when trying to log in on the app and website as well.

@JacobPlennes is the user clicking on the Sign in with Google?

Yes she said she’s using the sign in with google option.

@DonovanMcNeil can you please merge these 2 IDs 14020982 -13919574 with 13919574 being the primary moving forward
thanks
Jesse

@JesseMarkham well you have the numbers backwards - 982 has the adult registration on it so it needs to be kept

@DonovanMcNeil ah ok, yeah if you can merge them and keep 982 as the primary that is what we will work with.

@JesseMarkham they already have been

@DonovanMcNeil great! Thank You!