Please merge account profiles

Can you please merge:
14486171 & 14447096

@RobertBrodner that is fixed

1 Like

Is it possible to merge these two accounts:
BSA ID 136765208 and BSA ID 131137706

136765208 has the current council and position.

Thanks.

Is it possible to merge these two accounts:
BSA ID 136765208 and BSA ID 131137706

136765208 has the current council and position.

Thanks.

@JasonGustin that is fixed

So glad I found this thread!

1 also need two Scoutbook accounts merged.

The account that needs to remain at the end is UserID 126138537

The account to merge into it is 134318524

Thank you very much!

@DarrylLindgens that is fixed and I will fix your Scouts next

I have two BSA Member IDs linked to a single SB User ID and it is causing several issues after the recent rechartering was completed since my registrations, memberships, etc. are now split between the two. Please advise on what is necessary to fix this as the unit admin and council admin have not been able to resolve. Thank you!

Well 2 BSA numbers cannot be linked to one Scoutbook User. Are you saying you have 2 different usernames to get to Scoutbook?

@ DonovanMcNeil … Oh, that’s definitely the case! One SB User ID, one SB login, but I can switch between the BSA Member IDs via My Scouting and access SB with different rights within. It’s a mess. I can provide screenshots, but not sure how much of the info is considered “sensitive” for public forum.

You have 2 scoutbook users it sounds like - manage member ID identifies who you are to BSA when you log into it’s systems - let me look at your accounts

@shigadeyo I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

@DonovanMcNeil … Thanks!

I have a parent who had an existing account, but when she decided to register as a Leader another account was somehow created for her. Also, there is a misspelling of her name on the account that was created when she applied for a Leader position.

The original parent account member ID is13752417.
The new Leader account member ID is136492713. This account also had her name spelled incorrectly.

Please help me straighten this out

Seems I have two BSA IDs (from cubs & scouts): 133719301 & 12369718. How to combine?

@CarlDonath

This is fixed. Use the Apple Login button and your Apple ID to log in to both Scoutbook and my.scouting.org.

1 Like

@JenniferSpindor I have merged this adult leader’s Scoutbook accounts.

Your local council will need to correct the spelling of her name with their Registrar Tools.

She needs to log in with her my.scouting username – not her e-mail address.

I attempted to add an additional parent to twins in my den and that parent ended up with multiple logins/member ID’s. Is it possible to merge the accounts so that they can access information for both scouts with a single login?

Parent Name: {Names Removed]
Scouts: {Names Removed]
Parent Member ID’s: 140152679 (Aden), 140152687 (Parker)

Would like to keep 140152687 as the active account for this parent

@PatrickLester that is fixed

1 Like

Good morning. I have two accounts that I need merged. IDs 140141920 and 12889551.