Report does not include email addresses of parents who didn't connect

Den leaders are not automatically unit or den admins. Admins can edit adult profiles, but really should not be doing that for people that have already connected to their accounts.

I understand that we shouldn’t be editing their profiles - that’s why it seems so bizarre that the only way to VIEW their information is to open the window that would allow me to overwrite it all with only a mild caution that I maybe shouldn’t do that!

1 Like

Aren,
Are your rosters working now? I think I have it figured out.
Now that our council is entering application information directly into Scoutbook, it is generating a Scoutbook invitation to the parents, but they aren’t connected to their kids. Once we find them, we send our own invitation to be connected to their kid, but if they’ve already accepted the previous invitation, then they don’t realize they need to accept a second time.

If they have never accepted anything, then information is visible.
If they accept an invitation to SB, but NOT to the pack’s SB, then the information disappears.
If they accept the second invitation to become connected to a child in the pack, then their information magically reappears.

I tried pulling a new roster and the parents who I specifically asked to accept the second invitation now have full information there as well as on their profile page.

Christy

It is not working for me still.

Your investigation of the situation may be useful to those who can diagnose the issue. It’s my bet that a SQL query behind this view has a bad WHERE clause.