- Disable Scout Invite process from DLE (we are working through some bugs on the invite process and will re-enable once complete).
- Time format has been converted to standard time (bug fix) it was displaying in 24 hour clock
- Cascade ability: user will be able to edit one meeting and apply the settings to all upcoming meetings (these are for DLE created meetings only).
- Offline functionality: user can still complete most actions if Internet connection is lost
- Attendance can now be taken at any time after meeting start time, even if the agenda hasn’t been complete (Before/During/After)
- Roster sort in alpha by first name
- Scouts who joined since DLE meetings were created have been added to meetings created by the Den Leader Experience.
Also going forward –
- The Scouts who join the Den midstream will be automatically added to the Den Leader Experience Den meetings and the Scout parents will receive a catch up email next day.
- The DLE will also send emails to the Parents with the makeup content, if the Scout does not attend the Meeting