Another user is using the same e-mail address error

@CrystalClontz that is fixed

@DonovanMcNeil Thank you!

@DamienBarrett I found 3 Scoutbook userIDs for your Scout.

Items that are marked as completed and approved will merge. Individual requirements will not merge.

Which Scoutbook userID would you prefer to keep?

I have no idea about the 3rd Scoutbook ID. Of these two listed above, please keep the newer one: 137320936

@DamienBarrett do not think about the Number - think about Partial Merit Badges and such that could be lost

1 Like

Hello! Could I please have my login fixed as well? Thanks!

This is my primary:
SB User ID: 1973915
BSA Member ID: 132750528

@AndrewBarnett that is fixed

Does having this error cause issues? I am assuming I have it because my 11 year old has my email address listed because his school does not like for the students to use their email address for non school use. Do I need to create a scout email address or is ok for multiple people to use the same email address? Thank you for your help!

@KellyHogan1 It’s just a warning. In your case, it means that your e-mail is also on your Scout’s Scoutbook account.

Thank you so much for responding! Appreciate it, will just ignore it.

I’m having the same issue as well. I have one child under my name of Dave Crawford along with my YPT training, my cub is under David Crawford, both names are using the same email.

I have a user who has a typo in their email address and cannot get notifications bsa # 132937125 should have address are you able to update it?

@JamesCragle users can change their own emails

@JamesCragle This is a case where the adult leader has 2 BSA member numbers and 2 usernames at my.scouting.

She needs to log in with her my.scouting username – not her e-mail address. Everything else should be fixed.

@DaveCrawford You have multiple BSA member numbers.

I would recommend contacting your local council and ask them to put all of your registrations and user relationships (parent / child) under a single number. Everything else should be fixed, although you might need to wait until tomorrow for everything to sync up.

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate it

During this year’s recharter, it appears that a duplicate account was created instead of using my existing ID. What information do I need to provide for my accounts to be merged together to ensure that the correct one remains the primary account?

Please keep this one:
Username: (removed by Moderator)
SB User ID:
BSA Member ID:

@JacquelineGoeppner that is fixed - your registered BSA # is 14336229

Thank you so much! Not all of my roles came over and neither did my tenure in the roles. I should also still be an admin/ leader for both Bear Dens (3 and 10) I can’t edit end dates myself to fix! Thank you for all of the help

Unit Admin can fix roles @JacquelineGoeppner