Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Audit Log Report has no dates

Tried to run an audit log to see what signoffs have been done since quarantine started. They appear to be filtered correctly by begin/end date but the date/time field is blank. Tried RUN/PDF/CSV all. Is there another way to get this data out?

I am seeing dates listed. What options did you select for the report?

I see the same thing for all my units, for Advancement only (all the other categories have dates)

it looks like MBC Approve is not getting the date in the report - I see dates on complete and regular approve for other stuff

Rank requirements also don’t have dates.

Screenshot 2020-06-03 08.52.52

hmmmmm mine do

I take that back. All the ones showing up are “MB Requirement Counselor Approved” or “MB Counselor Approved”. Just spot-checked a few and they are “Leader Approved” in scoutbook as well, and have dates there.

yeah that is what I see too - I have passed that to the developer and given them examples - that group can sometimes move promptly - but we will see

Thanks, we’ll see. They do not seem to be correctly filtered by the start/end date, I guess not surprisingly.

yeah I saw and noted the same thing - but i clicked run again and it worked - I am playing with it now

This is a much bigger fix than I guessed at first - so no idea when/if it will be worked on

Well that’s disappointing, doesn’t seem like that small of a corner case to me.

Any ideas for a workaround to get a report containing only scouts from a single unit? Can I have someone enrolled in only that unit to run the report(s) for me?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.