BSA Learning Center Announcement

National 10/07/2022

The BSA Learning Center (LMS) is experiencing ongoing intermittent outages. Developers are monitoring 24/7 to stabilize the system. If the system is down when you try to take a course, it is recommended you try again in 45 minutes to an hour. Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

Been trying day to take YPT it must be still down. 2:26PM PDT Any idea when it will be up again?

@RonaldBlaisdell @TimothyRogers I think the Learn Center might be down again. I go to the YPT learning plan page and it tries to load, then eventually get the 404 page not found error message.

Try and wait 45 minutes and see if it is back.

It is being worked on.

1 Like

Please read the notice on the my.scouting home page - it informs everyone of status

| Jennifer Olinger JenniferOlinger Scoutbook User Advisory Council
October 10 |

• | - |

@RonaldBlaisdell @TimothyRogers I think the Learn Center might be down again. I go to the YPT learning plan page and it tries to load, then eventually get the 404 page not found error message.

1 Like

How many times are they supposed to try again in 45 minutes before reporting it as an issue?

1 Like

@RonaldBlaisdell @TimothyRogers - it is time I move over to real scouting organization… the https://outdoorserviceguides.org/

I’m a member from the BPSA days. Not enamored with the changes they made for political correctness, including dropping B-P from their program.

1 Like

It is being worked with vendor and IT - a new message will go up as soon as we know it is stabilized

| Jacob Fetzer jacobfetzer Scoutbook User Advisory Council
October 10 |

• | - |

How many times are they supposed to try again in 45 minutes before reporting it as an issue?

FYI - LMS is currently working and is still being monitored

It is being worked with vendor and IT - a new message will go up as soon as we know it is stabilized

October 10 |

• | - |

message will remain up until I am satisfied that issue is resolved

October 10 |

• | - |

1 Like

So here is my official RANT… recharter submission date moved to 15 November from the early December date… wonderful. So now i have to chase down adult leaders to get YPT done in a system that has not been stable. And i have to ask for more money for scouts because my council and national can not seem to understand how to budget or cut costs. No i really am not paying the 250k salary of a do nothing scout executive. This is not a reasonable or realistic way to operate. If i am wrong please explain where i have been mistaken

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.