Can’t enter requirements for multiple scouts with Quick Entry

Hi,
I recently lost the ability to enter rank and adventure requirements for multiple scouts in Scoutbook. Previously I was able to select multiple scouts in my dens to make entries against. Currently I’m only able to select my son for quick entry. Can you please advise me on how to return to being able to make quick entries with multiple scouts? Thank you.

Go to unit Roster > Click your name > click Admin > click Update - that should solve it

If it doesn’t have another Unit Admin try the same for you

Thank you for the reply. When I follow the recommended instructions I find that I’m already listed as the Pack Admin and the Den Admin for both dens in which I’m leading (Wolf and Webelos 1). Please advise on what I should try next.

@AaronBrunner did you click update as instructed on Pack Admin? that should have fixed it

Oftentimes following those instructions serves to test the admin position

Okay…got it. I didn’t proceed with the full procedure after I saw that I was already and admin. I did the update and now it’s working. Thank you.

Aaron

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.