I am trying to access the profile of a Scout that I am connected with. When I click on the name, I get the following error message.
Whoops! We encountered an error trying to process your request.
That tells me nothing and I would like to get this fixed. I have other scouts that I can access, but not this particular one. Please advise.
Would you give us the member ID of the Scout? (no names)
@JenniferDuchek where are you trying to click in Scoutbook + (advancements.scouting.org) or Legacy Scoutbook?
I was in Legacy Scoutbook. I used the link you have above and that tells me I don’t have permission to do anything. I can’t even get a scout record to come up.
If your connection to the Scout is as a MBC only, and you are clicking on their name on your connections page, this is a known issue. Otherwise walk us through what is happening.
A work around for the above is to use your Merit Badge Counselor menu on your dashboard to update merit badge work.
I was able to do what I needed to do. Thanks for the input.