Cannot print or export roster

When trying to print or export the roster for a unit (where I am both member of committee and unit commissioner), I get the message "Authorization failed (-2). " on a page titled “Business Rule Terminate Page.”

I am a K3D and am getting the same error trying to print a membership card for a member in our unit. Our SM is getting the same error. We have tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge, logging out/logging in, etc. but no luck yet.

Earlier today, the response I received when attempting to print a membership card changed from “Authorization Failed (-2)” error to just a blank screen.

I tried again and it has improved slightly. Now when I select the individual from the roster and choose Print Membership Card, I get a new “Print Membership List” with a choice to export the card to CSV or .pdf. When I try to export my own card to a .pdf, I get the membership card. When I try to export a card for anyone else to a .pdf, I get the screen with the message
Authorization failed (-2).{
“ResponseCode” : “-2”,
“ResponseMessage” : “Authorization failed.”
}

I’m getting these kinds of errors all over the system. I’m a VP of membership for our council, and I can’t get many of the reports I need. I can only hope that the issue is related to recharters and will work itself out. Really unfortunate that volunteers can’t contact member care any more.

https://my.scouting.org/mystrpt/webreport/output/proxy.aspx?Method=LoadReportPage&ReportCode=BeAScoutPinData&OrganizationGUID=7782A088-4551-4E29-842F-9099BF24D543

These issues should have been resolved a few hours ago, let us know if they continue.

It’s still continuing for me. I get further in the process as noted in my reply 6 hours ago, but it fails when I do the “Export to a .pdf”.

Melba

I have duplicated the issue and reported it.

@MelbaTyler

The developers missed an update on the membership cards. It has been fixed.

Yes, it’s working now. Thanks!