- Adult Leaders
- An issue that allowed unregistered adult leaders to be added to Scoutbook has been fixed. Only adults with a BSA Member ID with a current registration can be added to a unit in Scoutbook as a leader. Adults without current registration have had leadership positions ended.
- Calendar Attendance
- An issue that caused the Attendance button on calendar events to go to RSVP has been fixed. The Attendance button will become active near the start of an event.
- Connection Manager
- An issue that prevented Patrol or Den Connection Manager with more than 1 page from properly setting connections has been fixed.
- Print Blue Cards
- An issue that prevented the Print Blue Card PDF from working with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat has been fixed.
- An issue that prevented a Scout not currently approved in a unit from printing Blue Cards has been fixed.
- E-Mail Opt Out Indication
- Users who have opted out of receiving e-mail from Scoutbook now have an indication saying “Opted out of Messages” below My Account on the My Dashboard page. To restore the ability to receive messages, the user should go to My Account → E-Mail and set the Opt Out slider to the left so that the background is gray.
- Mississippi Valley Council
- The new Council Shoulder Patch (CSP) has been for Mississippi Valley Council has been added to Scoutbook. This replaces the former CSP.