Deleting an Event

I was experimenting with the updates that was added to scoutbook for den leaders. I set up meeting dates and times but would now like to delete them but I can’t figure out how.

The BSA decided not to allow events created by the Den Leader Experience to be deleted. All you can do is move each event in to the past.

You could try sending an e-mail to Scoutbook.suppport@scouting.org to complain and request they delete the events.

1 Like

Meetings created with the Den Leader Experience app cannot be deleted, however the Den Leader who created them can move them with the app. This is done by opening the list of meetings, click on the meeting and click Edit.

Soon you will be able to click and drag the meetings to rearrange them.

The development team is also working on making the setup and moving of the meetings easier.

More information may be found at: What is the "Log In as Den Leader" For? What is Den Leader Experience? (SB) - Scoutbook Knowledge Base

I am having the same issue. My main complaint is that the planned advancements that are automatically added to the meetings are not in the order we started doing them in. I cannot change the planned advancements so what could have been a great feature has turned out to be a problem.

I submitted a ticket in hopes that someone can help me delete the events. Also, we meet on the first and fourth Thursdays of each month. The weekly and bi-weekly options for frequency do not work for our schedule. I love the concept, but it needs some work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.