Duplicate scoutbook account - merge request

@scouter_marisol you can change Primary at my.scouting.org > Manage Member ID

If I changed my GYC as primary in my.scouting, when I go to Scoutbook I don’t have access to any of my units in GYC, neither the Troop in GGAC, nor my own kids. I only have access to them if I changed my member id from GGAC as primary. It was not like this before GGAC added the camp staff position. Everything was under my GYC and didn’t have to change anything on my.scouting. Maybe SB users ID should be merged?
SB user id: 13610923
SB user id: 13686102 (this one should be primary one) - connected with GYC member id

as long as you are registered in multiple councils this will always be an issue - when a council changes almost anything on its account it will make that MID Primary. SB Users can be merged you would just show as an unregistered adult leader in scoutbook for one council

Yes, I am aware of that. It has been a pain since I am with both councils. Merging the SB ids has solved the issue before.

So what MID do you want to be primary?

135450663 member ID with GYC, that one gives me 13686102 (SB user id)

@scouter_marisol that is fixed

1 Like

You are awesome! Back to business again. :smiley: Thank you so much!

Please merge the following:

SB merge 12734870 & 12706265
SB merge 13201095 & 132850368

Thank you,
L. Barta
T60 ASM

@LesBarta ok that is done

Request

gmail email (request to make primary, I have worked with adult to link BSA IDs via my.scouting.org/tools/manage-member-id
SB User ID: 13011870
BSA Member ID: 14928047

old SB ID
yahoo email
SB User ID: 11819162
BSA Member ID: 13993181

Thanks!

@WilliamsburgScouter that is fixed

1 Like

Could you merge ID 140569717 to ID 12868441. Member would like to use ID ending in 441 because that is the account that her training was done under.

Thank You!

Hi there. I also have 2 member IDs with one that has my name misspelled (Jenne instead of Jenna). That ID is 14663751 (with wrong spelling - Jenne) is just linked to my son, James. The one I would like to keep is 140188867. Thank you

@JennaDeNinno

I’ll look into this for you.

1 Like

@JennaDeNinno

This is fixed. Log in with your my.scouting.org ID that is the portion of your e-mail address before the @.

Please contact your Council and have them use the relationships tab of Registrar tools to move the relationship with your son from MID 14663751 to MID 140188867.

@JenniferReiter We have to set 140569717 as primary, because that is the one associated with her current Committee Member registration. Her training should get copied onto her primary BSA member ID number within 24 hours. Please let us know if this doesn’t happen.

She also has 2 usernames at my.Scouting:

e-mail address
OR
e-mail address in front of the “@” symbol

Which one does she want to keep?

Use the email address please - no @ symbol.

@JenniferReiter Please contact your local council and ask them to look up the user’s child (or children) using the Registrar Tools.

In the “Relationships” tab / section, she should be removed as parent under her secondary BSA member ID number 12868441. Then she should be added as parent under her primary BSA number 140569717. This will help to prevent future issuees.

Help Please!
Somehow my husband (removed by Moderator) and I (removed by Moderator) have semi-merged scoutbook accounts and we shouldn’t. My husband’s myscouting username is (removed by Moderator) - he wants to continue using this account in scoutbook as it is linked to his old BSA number, (his new member id# is XXXXXXXXXX) and it is the account we used to register our son, it is linked to his hotmail email, but at one point had my gmail set up as secondary email because we didn’t realize that I would need a separate account for scoutbook. Prior to creating my account, my son & husband were correctly connected in scoutbook. In attempting to set up a scoutbook account for myself, it required a myscout account, and I set it up with my email, and username (removed by Moderator) member id XXXXXXXXXX - in doing this, we have somehow merged on scoutbook and now on the website when we click on my husband it redirects to my profile, and in the app, only my husband’s name is connected to my son but its my log in.