Eagle Scout advancement Step 3 is not completing when scout has all 21 MBs

Switch Eagle to the current version and let us know if the problem goes away. All Scouts must be using the current version of Eagle.

So I should transpose from the 2014 tab to the 2020–201 tab?

Yes, he needs to be on the 2020-21 version of Eagle.

1 Like

@JeffreyWeber1 Unrelated, but this Scout also has leadership positions that need to be approved in Scoutbook.

Ok so I moved him over to 2016-2021 tab and step 3 still won’t display the check mark for complete. The square color is green but the checkmark won’t display. I went back and verified all MB requirements were met. So the 2016-2021 tab is acting similar.

Thanks, he is one of the older scouts and had his records transfer from Scout Manager. I didn’t catch that one.

@JeffreyWeber1 if you have a minute I can setup a screenshare

I do let me log into a computer vs phone

just post when ready and I will send a direct message with link

I’m on a computer now

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC) @JeffreyWeber1

Were you able to resolve this? I’m having the same issue.

@JenniferSikora is Scout on most current version of Eagle?

Yes he is, I checked that.

@JenniferSikora if you are free now I can do a quick screenshare to look at it

That sounds great! Can you tell me how to do that?

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC) @JenniferSikora

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.