- Manage Merit Badge Counselor List (Council Admins only)
- The text at the top of the Manage Merit Badge Counselor List page has been updated to replace ScoutNET with my.scouting.org.
- Merit Badge Counselor Search
- The Go To Page button on the Merit Badge Counselor (MBC) Search results has been updated to look like other buttons in Scoutbook and moved after the entry field for the page number.
- Needs Awarding Report
- An issue that caused a broken link photo icon instead of the Venturing Ranger Award on the Needs Awarding Report has been fixed.
- Quick Entry
- Quick Entry will no longer overwrite existing dates. If a Scout has completed a requirement when Quick Entry is used, the completion date will not be updated, however, any notes added via Quick Entry will be included.
- Scouts BSA Life Rank
- The Scouts BSA Life Rank will now display all Merit Badges (MB) credited to Star plus those credited to Life. This will make it easier to determine which MBs were used to complete Life requirement 3. This is similar to the display of Eagle rank requirement 3.