Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

First Aid MB Requirements

Under quick Edit for MBC, some requirements display in the wrong order.

Specifically 10,12,13. This seems to only affect 2019/2018 revisions. I looked back farther, and it seems that the 2016 list is correct. I have yet to try putting them through, so I do not know if they function the proper way.

I see what you’re seeing.

At first, I thought it was coming from the change in requiremnt numbering to generate numbers > 9, which caused the auto-sort to treat anything #1_ as occurring prior to #2. Then, I looked some more, and the requirements are sorted oddly: 1, 10a-e, 12a-m, 13a-c, 2-9, 11, 14 That seems to exclude my “auto sort got confused” shot from the hip.

I can confirm that they appear to be correctly linked to the underlying requirements, at least for the assortments of 2019 version requirements I tried.

yeah - that happens - we will make a note

this has been fixed in QE

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.