- Advancement Approval
- An issue that prevented leaders from approving some advancement even though the Scout is registered in the program has been fixed.
- Eagle Application 2022
- An issue with the Eagle Application for 2022 where Citizenship in Society was appearing in the list of elective Merit Badges has been fixed.
- An issue with the Eagle Application for 2022 where an approved Merit Badge may have been left off of the list of elective Merit Badges has been fixed.
- Mobile Carrier
- An issue that caused the Mobile Carrier to be erased when using Edit Extended Information has been fixed
- ScoutsBSA Recognition Report
- An issue where certain Merit Badges did not show up in all the sorts in the Scouts BSA Recognition Report has been fixed
- User Invitations
- An issue that caused a Whoops error if no user was selected but the Invite button is clicked has been fixed.
- An issue that caused the e-mail address of a user without a my.scouting.org ID as the ID has been fixed. The generated ID will only use the portion of the e-mail address before the @.
- An issue that allowed a user without an e-mail address or a my.scouint.org ID to be invited has been fixed. An e-mail address is required.