- Add/Track Scout
- Merit Badge Counselors that were not leaders in any unit had an Add/Track Scout link that was non-functional. This link has been removed since the function behind it became obsolete when the BSA eliminated Scoutbook subscriptions.
- Merit Badge Counselor Connections
- An issue that caused the Merit Badge list to be blank when trying to connect a Merit Badge Counselor to some Scouts has been fixed.
- Weather Merit Badge
- An issue that caused the Percent Complete calculation to be incorrect when requirements 9a or 9b but not both were completed has been fixed.
- Council Merit Badge Counselor Upload Status
- Councils that have uploaded their Merit Badge Counselor lists now have the date the list was last uploaded indicated on the Council Directory page, on the Council information page and on the links to the Council from the user’s My Account page and the unit page.
- History Reports by Member ID
- When requesting a Cub Scout or Scouts BSA History Report by the Scout’s BSA Member ID, the user will now need to provide the Scout’s last name. This prevents a user from entering random BSA Member ID and discovering the owner’s name.
- User Invitation E-Mail
- The e-mail unit admins receive after a new leader connects to their account for the first time will now include the unit type and number.
Edit: Fixed a typo.