We keep a running spreadsheet tracking all our scout’s service hours. I was updating it prior to this month’s pack meeting, and several scouts have missing service hours. For example, one scout shows 0.5 hours of service logged in Scoutbook, but our records show she has completed 24 hours. We have two other scouts with similar large discrepancies. Unfortunately we only keep our own records of total hours completed, we do not still have records of each event that contributed to those 23.5 missing service hours, so we cannot recreate the entries.
@EmileeRana - what is your path to seeing the service log for the scout and please post a member id as an example
Hi Stephen, Thanks for the quick response. I just ran the logs again in an incognito tab and all the entries have reappeared. I’ll be saving this report in our records just in case for the future. The issues seems to be resolved.