Multiple Registration into a District Position using my.scouting

Is there a way to register with our District Committee using the my.scouting tools application manager rather than having to fill out yet yet another paper adult application. If so, please explain the process. From the District can I send an invitation to the Adult for the district position? Does the Adult use the my.scouting tools to request a ‘multiple’ registration to a District position? Thanks in advance!

It only works for the first district position and for some reason MBC, Nova Counselor and Supernova Mentors weren’t options last time I was involved in the flow last year. Process is same as with units though. A district key 3 or designated individual gets the application link in my.scouting.org. Applicant goes through process. District executive or delegated registration support position approves it and places position in appropriate position.
It’s a flow that is less utilized and off for some councils (some states have legislation that requires more stuff) so it tends to be a buggier flow, but it is there.

1 Like

For example, since MBC was a district position, they couldn’t send it to me. I had to use a scan of a paper application.

1 Like