- Cherokee Area Council Scout Shop
- There are two Cherokee Area Councils in the BSA. The Scout Shop for the Cherokee Area Council in OK was being displayed under the listing for Cherokee Area Council in TN. This has been corrected.
- Internet Advancement URL Change
- The URL for Internet Advancement has changed to https://advancements.scouting.org The URL within Scoutbook has been updated to point to the new location.
- Parent Connections
- An issue that caused some parent connections to not function properly has been fixed. The workaround of going to the parent connection and clicking Update without making any other changes is no longer needed.
- Scouts Dropped from Unit
- An issue that caused some Scouts to be dropped from a unit even though they are registered in the unit has been fixed. Scouts that were dropped due to this issue are being placed back in their units.
- Scoutbook Login
- Users will be required to use their my.scouting.org ID and Password to log in to Scoutbook. Users that do not use their my.scouting.org ID to log in to Scoutbook, Scoutbook will first attempt to locate a my.scouting.org ID and password. If one is not found, the user will be given the opportunity to create a my.scouting.org ID. Note: If you previously set your my.scouting.org account to use your Apple ID or Google ID, you will continue to use your Apple ID or Google ID to log in to Scoutbook.
- Scout Photos on Merit Badge Counselor Search
- The photos of Scouts working with a Merit Badge Counselor will no longer be displayed in the Merit Badge Counselor search results.