- Cyber Chip
- The verbiage in Scoutbook on the Cyber Chip award has been corrected to match the official verbiage.
- Login Help
- The link to login help has been corrected to go to help.scoutbook.com
- Profile Photo Upload
- An issue that prevented profile photos from being uploaded has been fixed. Scoutbook will also now issue an error message if the photo is more than 1500 pixels in one or both dimensions.
- Scout Advancement
- An issue that prevented Scouts over the age of 18 from seeing their advancements has been corrected. These Scouts will now be able to see and enter advancement updates.
- Trained Leader Patch
- A leader’s Trained patch is automatically displayed based on training data in my.scouting.org. An issue that caused the Trained patch to be omitted from some leader’s pages has been corrected. To see the Trained Leader Patch go to My Dashboard -> Administration -> My Account -> My Positions -> Position for yourself or My Dashboard -> Administration -> Unit -> Unit Roster -> Leader Name -> Position for others.
- Parent Connection to Scout
- A new search feature that allows a parent to find, and connect to their own Scout in Scoutbook without the need for unit intervention has been released. The parent can navigate to their My Connections page (My Dashboard -> Administration -> My Account -> My Connections) and click the new “Connect to your Scout” link. The search requires the Scout’s BSA Member ID, last name, zip code (as recorded in Scoutbook) and date of birth. Once the Scout is found and confirmed, the parent will be connected to the Scout with Full Control.