- Council Admin Messaging
- An issue that caused Council Admin messaging to fail has been fixed.
- Council Mergers
- An issue that prevented some users in the former Alameda and San Francisco Bay Area Councils from being moved to the Golden Gate Area Council has been fixed. All users in these former councils have been moved.
- Merit Badge Counselors
- An issue that caused the Merit Badge Counselor (MBC) search to display “approved by” the Council of the searcher instead of the Council of the MBC has been fixed.
- Merit Badges
- An issue that prevented the Leader Approved check box from appearing if a Merit Badge was started then immediately marked complete in Scoutbook has been fixed.
- Quick Entry
- Incorrect wording at the top of the Quick Entry screen for Cub Scout Adventures has been fixed. Quick Entry for Cub Scout Adventures and Ranks only works for a single den at a time.