Please merge account profiles

I’ll look into this @MikeKelly1

@MikeKelly1 I have merged both of these

New Issue: I have a leader who had three ID#s – council merged them. Now the pack profile shows the one we rechartered with, but his daughter still show IDs.in scoutbook.
11895123 needs to be removed,
134181895 needs to be removed.
The correct ID is 137432227 and ishows rechartered.
Please advise.

@CarylBailey

I’ll look into this.

@CarylBailey

This is fixed.

The reason he had 3 accounts is one BSA Member ID (MID) 134181895 is in Great Smokey Mountain Council. The other two are in Cherokee Area Council.

The two accounts in Cherokee Area Council had different birth dates which is why the system created two. The council did retire one of the MIDs but did not retire the corresponding Scoutbook account.

I have merged the 3 Scoutbook accounts into the single account with MID 137432227. The user should log in with his my.scouting.org ID which is <4 digit year of birth>

I need my two scoutbook user accounts merged.
Primary account is 12937503, old account is 112731641. They added the wrong user as den leader and I can’t update any of the kids achievements under the old user ID.

Thank you so much for your help. I have been fighting this for months. My leaders says he can was able to sign in and I was able to connect him to the rest of his den. Thank you, Thank you!!

1 Like

@JeffreyBeck Your Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

@JenniferOlinger thank you so much.

Hi,

I think I have two accounts to be merged

ID: 137185568 (primary)
ID: 12713287 (older?)

Or can someone DM me so I can provide more context, so I don’t have to put personal details on a public forum?

Thank you!!

@HenrikRoss these SB accounts are merged

Good evening,

I have two accounts that need to be merged.

Current UserID: 11777368
Old UserID: 2161076

Thanks!

@BrianHarrison2 These accounts have been merged.

It seems I have this same issue and I’m unable to move / change my email address on my active account. I don’t know if there are any trainings or activities on the first account but they are different BSA numbers.

Old UserID: 10497859
Active UserID: 11443124

Thanks in advance.

@JohnVinci Your Scoutbook accounts have been merged.

Please help merge my accounts on scoutbook. I think there are two. I can’t access the newer one that has my leadership role. Thanks for any help!!!
BSA ID: 13328312
BSA ID: 14114115 (newer)

Please help me merge my two accounts. The account numbers are:
Account 1: 13052387
Account 2: 137511315

Thanks,

Rob

@RobertNemeth What is your current council?

Please help merge my accounts - I have two and can’t access the newer one that has my Den Leader role. I am in North Florida Council.
Older ID: 136498127 (access to my previous training, children, and Scoutbook/BSA SSO account)
Newer ID: 13966419 (only has Scoutbook account, no SSO/BSA - created during recharter I believe)

California Inland Empire Council

Thanks,

Rob

1 Like