Printing Merit Badge Pocket Card Produces Error

When I try to print the Merit Badge Pocket Cards, it just gives me an error message. I have tried Chrome and Edge. When I try and create a PDF of the advancement report, it also gives me an error saying I do not have permission to run the report. Am I missing the correct permissions to print cards? I was able to enter all the other advancement items and create the PO’s. I wonder why it stops me from printing.

@TeddyKingham - here are the report permissions:

@TeddyKingham You are living on old Legacy access to even see the Purchase order (kind of surprised it works and it is reported.). You are just a registered Committee Member for T165T, that gives you no permissions to do anything.

A major focus of the migration to Scoutbook Plus is to have positions mirror the positions shown in My.Scouting to ensure positions were reflected accurately in both platforms. The main purpose it to honor the guidance of our charter organizations and the positions they approve. Therefore, Scoutbook Plus does not use Legacy Scoutbook positions. Registered positions are used to provide base permissions. Some additional permissions can be added by the unit, however, there are restrictions on what can be given. See the updated Scoutbook_Permissions.pdf and the Scoutbook Plus permissions video for more details. Just as permissions are now limited - so is report access - https://filestore.scouting.org/filestore/scoutbook/Report-Permission-Access.pdf