Purchase order filtered by unit groups scouts as "unassigned" instead of in their dens

When I download a purchase order that is filtered by unit, the downloaded report will put a number of scouts into an “unassigned” unit. The purchase order has the correct unit, name and number when the filter is applied on the webpage. I also tried downloading the csv file, which also has the incorrect “unassigned” unit instead of the correct unit grouping shown on the webpage.

With multiple dens for the same rank, it is harder to manage a purchase order without the sorting. Looking at a purchase order without sorting by unit it is no longer immediately clear what rank an award is for which makes pick up from in store significantly more difficult.

@WilliamMcCusker1 - i know that the scout shops i use have the adventures sorted by rank and required adventures. I had always sorted by item type then used the recognition report to make the packets for the scouts. I gather that the scouts are in their proper dens in scoutbook plus.

@WilliamMcCusker1

I have sent you a private message so we can get the bad purchase order for the developers. Click on the green circle with white W in the upper right of your forum window.