Report Builder & CSV Export Glitch

The CSV export feature in Report Builder is including HTML in the generated CSV files. This unexpected behavior was first observed in early April 2023 (approximately). Expected behavior is no HTML in the generated CSV file.

The screen capture below shows an example of a problematic CSV files with some of the unexpected HTML outlined in red.

The CSV export functionality is located at -

https://reportspd.scouting.org/advancements/webscript/output/sbreports.aspx?Method=ExecuteScriptSet&ScriptSetCode=SBReportBuilderOutput&ScriptCode=PrintCSV&ReportID=

Problem occurs with existing and new reports in Report Builder.

Best Regards
Adrian

Unexpected Format :frowning_face:

Expected Format :smiley:

Do you have the award images turned on?

How do I determine this?

Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 3.52.24 PM

Award images are off.

I did get it to fail this way finally - let me see

:+1:

Appreciate it.

@AdrianWright this should be fixed now - might need a Shift plus refresh

@DonovanMcNeil I see an improvement: the HTML is no longer in the reports :smiling_face:

Below the highlighted values of “AwardedAwarded” are unexpected. Expected value is “Awarded”.

Unexpected Value

post the url of the report cvs

https://reportspd.scouting.org/advancements/webscript/output/sbreports.aspx?Method=ExecuteScriptSet&ScriptSetCode=SBReportBuilderOutput&ScriptCode=PrintCSV&ReportID=745061&IsPivotTableEnabled=0

it should show awarded cause the item has been awarded - not why it is doing awardedawarded

@DonovanMcNeil Can you arrange for a developer to investigate?

What are all the setting in the report - I cannot get it to do this

@AdrianWright nope - what is the Ref at the bottom of the report - like this - ref: PD-20230725194507-746110-361758

@DonovanMcNeil Good news. I regenerated the report (to get the ref #) and now the report has the expected content :grinning:

Thanks for your help with this.

1 Like

might have been cached before

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.