I created a cooking MB report and wanted to sort by patrol. The data was not displaying correctly, Some would say 27% complete with no requirements marked completed others had 0% and requirements checked off. I opened the individual scout details and they were all correct.
After much trouble shooting, I found that the only sort option that works correctly is the sort by First, then Last name. All others resulted in incorrect results.
Note I have linked girl and boy troops and I am pulling data for 48 scouts.
I had this error on March 19th before your last update - I just tested it again, issue present and was not a result of new changes.