Report showing 100% merit badges

I have a scout who has several merit badges at 100%Screenshot 2020-10-12 165005|690x189

these don’t show up on the needs approval report.

is there another report that would pull these? I’d like to make sure I don’t miss a merit badge for a court of honor again, without having to go into each individual scout to check

Do those MBs have a date approved to start from a unit leader? Are any of them marked “Counselor Approved”, or just marked “Complete”? From the snapshot, it looks like none of them are Counselor Approved, but I might be wrong.

Also, does the scout by any chance have a lingering pack membership showing in Scoutbook? That has sometimes caused glitches in the MB module.

They’re 100% complete, but not marked complete (they were imported from summer camp).

Basically I want to see if there is a way to pull a report where complete% = 100 and not leader approved so I don’t have to manually go through all of the scouts to look for similar situations.

it is in backlog to fix this - go to report builder select all scouts > all Merit Badges > (do thing at bottom that says add any new Scout) - then save and run - then search for “100”

I found this, you have to also include % complete, or else there’s no way to differentiate partials and completed badges.

there’s definitely code that checks for this case… if you drill into the badge, it’s there.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.