Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Resolving Duplicate BSA IDs

Hello, I have a adult leader who had his accounts merged by Council due to not being able to login, but when he try’s to log in, his profile show that he needs to change his email. changemyemail@scoutbook.com, when he follows the steps and enters his email, he gets a response that this email is already in use. We then went back to the login and used the forgot my username, entered the in use email, and got a response that this email is not in the system. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

@AndrewMickelson If you post his BSA member number (no names, please), we can take a look

His BSA ID# 13493381
Thanks!

I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

@AndrewMickelson I believe I have this fixed for you now

1 Like

I cant figure out how to do private messages. Could Jennifer or another person please reach out to me and let me know what discrepancies are being shown in the system when it comes to my birthdate? I am not able to locate where two different birthdates are being listed and thus dont know which one needs fixed. Thanks for the help!

@MatthewMeketa I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)