Revert paid committee member to unpaid adult partner

Member #133333718 inadvertently changed the position of a member from Committee Member to Lion Adult Partner, and wishes to revert that change. Is there a mechanism to do that?

Assuming your unit’s recharter has been submitted, I suspect your unit will need to contact your council’s registrar to fix this situation if the recharter has not already been fixed.