Scout parent cannot RSVP to scout events for his son

Good morning, Scouters!

I have a strange issue that has me stumped.
I have a parent (SB User ID:10072930 / BSA Member ID:133892358 ) who is listed on our troop roster only once but is listed as a connection on this sons profile twice. One appears to be sync’s for scouting.org but other one is still waiting on SSO in scoutbook. Both accounts appear to be the same, but in duplicate.

Long story short, he cannot RSVP to events for his son ( SB User ID: 7191144 / BSA Member ID: 133892357 ) . I looked at his access and all appears to be in order so I am reaching out for help.

The Father has “full access” to his son’s profile and is listed as a parent. He is also still assisting with our Pack, but I don’t know if has anything to do with the issue.

Please advise so I can help this parent.
Thank you for all you do,
Dave Lunsford,
Assistant Scoutmaster for Troop 40, Bridgeport WV

The father had two accounts, which are now merged. However, that may or may not fix the issue.

If it is still an issue, edit a calendar event and just save without changing anything, then try again. If that works - use the Feature Assistant extension to update all of the events at once.

Thank you! I will go try it out!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.