Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

Scoutbook loading pages is very slow

Has anyone else noticed random pages on Scoutbook taking a very long time to load? I’ve had some pages (for instance clicking on ___'s Awards and the Loading graphic can be up for nearly a minute). My internet connection is fine otherwise (just did a speed test and had >200Mbps download), so it seems to be a Scoutbook issue.

I’ve also tried in my regular browser (Chrome) as well as Edge (which I never use, so it is free of browser clutter). The sluggishness appears in both browsers.

@MichaelCrotty - I have worked through all three of my units and random scouts and not seeing that delay.

You’re lucky. It’s virtually unusable this afternoon.

@MichaelCrotty - you could check here for your provider and/or AWS which is the host of the scoutbook sites to see if you area is reflected in the heat maps>

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.