Sub-Unit Calendars no longer displaying

Previously I was able to add events to sub units and each sub unit had their own calendar and ICS feed. These are gone. I searched and couldn’t find anywhere that these were removed intentionally so it seems like a bug.

@_cranium - this is due to sub units being missing

Welp… that explains it. I haven’t gone into legacy in months but somehow all of the work I did earlier this week to put my pack into dens is now gone. Have we identified if that is an active bug? is it worth me attempting to re-den my pack?

@_cranium - I think if you attempt to make the dens again you will encounter an error pop-up.

The fix that was mentioned by @DonovanMcNeil in this thread brought back all of my sub-units correctly assigned and I now see the calendar sub units again. Thanks for the quick fix scoutbook team and volunteers!