After Gary released a fix that addressed the issue with repeats and comments in the notes section, I gave it a try. I had text in the notes section, saved the recurrence, and when I opened the first event the repeating events toggle was on. It seemed to work so I clicked “solution”.
However, when I went to delete the test series, something weird happened and only the first event was deleted. I wasn’t paying close enough attention to the prompts and decided to run the test again. Here are my steps:
- Created Event with the following
Name: Repeat Test
Notes / Agenda / Minutes: Does this text impact repeating events?
- Clicked Save > Prompted to save 15 occurrences > Clicked OK
- Clicked “My Calendar” and saw all 15 events on there
- Clicked first event in series > Edit Event > *** Repeating Events Toggle Off ***
The notes section contained:
Does this text impact repeating events?
- I delete “Does this text impact repeating events?” > Click Save
- Click Edit Event > Repeating Events toggle is ON
It looks like the text in front of the repeat code is causing an issue again.