"Warning: Another user is using the same e-mail"

I think I might have accidentally created 2 accounts for my son because I keep seeing a message that “Another user is using the same e-mail”, but can’t retrieve the password when I try to use the recover password feature on scoutbook. The account I see on Scoutbook has his advancements, but not his application (I discovered this as we are in the process of changing packs). How do I resolve this? Thanks in advance!

so is the warning on your account? or your Scouts account? @ChristopherFinnegan

It shows up in the “My Dashboard” section in Scoutbook, which I assume is my son’s account?

so you are using a “Sign in with Google” Login?

@ChristopherFinnegan I will send you a direct message > look at top right Avatar to find it > it will be a green dot with a number 1 > it will be a private message channel with select members of the Scoutbook User Advisory Council (SUAC)

For my son’s scoutbook and scouting.org, yes. For my scouting.org account, I just created one using a username and password. That one shows our applications.

I’ve also gotten this error recently. Not sure why. I sign in with email/username and password.

@graywh

Your e-mail address was on your son’s Scoutbook account. I have removed it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.