Yellow Triangle for all Scouts/Scouters following recharter

Hello, I’ve found this forum so very helpful in the past and thank everyone that jumps in and helps resolve these issues. I’m a key 3 for a pack with a DEC recharter, and now that all our paperwork has been in for about a month, I’m expecting to see SB updated, dropped scouts disappear, a new scout appear, etc. Instead, all I see is the yellow triangle by everyone’s name with the error “Not on official unit roster in my.Scouting”. Is this an issue with SB, or synch issue with my.Scouting, or something I need to take up with the council? I don’t remember this issue in Jan last year, but the yellow triangles have been there for at least 2 weeks now. Pack 327, Piedmont (NC) Council. Thanks!

1 Like

@WilliamTroup - the recharter has not posted as yet.

@WilliamTroup yeah - your recharter is on hold

1 Like

Does that mean our council registrar is my next call? Until this is resolved, are all advancements on-hold as well?

@WilliamTroup that is who I would call if it has been submitted

1 Like

I don’t think anything is on hold for those listed. New Scouts would be hard.

I would give it at least 30 days after 1/1. They would likely reach out to you if there was an issue. They are going through all units at this point.

1 Like

Seeing the same thing on our Advancements page for several adults, been told by my Council, that Advancements isn’t the Account of Record, but the adults ARE on ScoutBook, which is the Official Account of Record, so WHY? also, does anyone know why it more then 60 days (25 Nov 22) for our Recharter to Post?

There is a 60 day grace period. Advancements should be processed like usual.

1 Like

@RichardCampbell2

Scoutbook contains the official advancement record of all Scouts but it does not hold the official roster for the unit. The official roster can be seen by Key 3 (unit leader, charter org rep, committee chair) or Key 3 Delegates in my.scouting.org.

If you are seeing the :warning: icon on only a few adults, this means the BSA Member ID they have in Scoutbook is not registered with your unit. They could have multiple Member IDs or could simply not be registered.

First, check your roster at my.scouting.org. If these adults are on the roster, post their BSA Member IDs here (no names) and we will investigate.

2 Likes

@RichardCampbell2 Your Recharter cannot post until the day that it expires (at the earliest). So if your Recharter expired on December 31 (for example), then that would be the earliest that you would see your new charter post. Some units might take a while to process due to various issues.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.