For the COR:
Check to make sure that the BSA member number is correct by going to:
Manage Member ID
and making sure that the correct BSA member number is listed as “primary”.
For the Scoutmaster: the primary unit leader (Scoutmaster, Cubmaster, Venturing Crew Advisor, Sea Scout Skipper, etc.) only has a role with youth applications – not adult applications.
For past applications:
- Inside the Application Manager, on the right side above where it says “Transfer / Multiple”, there is a filter icon (looks kind of like a funnel).
- Click on it and make sure “Close” and “Completed” are checked.
- Select Youth or Adults, and include the To and From dates.
- Then click on “Show Results”.
- Select the Scout(s), then click on “Completed”.