Welcome! This forum has a treasure trove of great info – Scouters helping Scouters! Just a heads up, though - all content, information, and opinions shared on this forum are those of the author, not the BSA.
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Scouting Forums

404 error creating a PLC meeting with Reference ID error

Anyone else seeing this 404 Not Found error? I’m trying to create a Patrol Leaders’ Council meeting in my calendar for today - and I keep receiving variations of this error:

Requested URL cannot be found
We are sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. The page has either been removed, renamed or is temporarily unavailable.

404 Not Found

Reference ID: 53681558-3357-11eb-b4d0-0ec7910dc74e
Back to previous page | Proceed to homepage

Bryan,

Did you have any BB Code in your event or a URL? I cannot duplicate this error on our test site.

Sure enough @edavignon, I had BBcode all over the event description - I made a note of it over here once I figured it out » Cannot save some events with BBCode [url] tags

Once I deleted the BBcode I was able to create and save the event.

Any word on a fix on this new issue?

This has been reported to the developers but we have not had any updates on the status of a fix.

1 Like

There’s definitely a bug in the BBCode parser. Happens when sending messages with apostrophes anywhere in the message text before url tags. See Cannot send messages with BBCode [url] tags and single quotes in same message

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.