This is what the bell populated:

This is what the needs approval looks like:
Everything has been approved and purchased, we are awarding on Monday and I do not want this to create recording problems if the system has removed the approved status.
Thanks,
Amy
This is a known bug that is being investigated
Thanks, can you give me the link for the open Thread?
I am saying this has been reported to developers
I am having the same issue with the bell saying that I have 3 ranks to approve. When I click the bell, it says “no records to display”. Another issue I am having is a scout whose membership expired on 8/31/24 but renewed recently, comes up with an Error message stating “scout user can not be found”.
@MaryHarding
This is a known issue. The developers are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.
This is an API Change for a very nice future enhancement to Pending Items - that was implemented now to increase system efficiency
Thank you for your response.