Adding photos in scoutbook

So I know that there was an issue uploading photos into scoutbook and we were not able to do so for awhile now (August?) but I went in this week and the edit profile now takes me to internet advancement and I can add the photo there. Is there any plans in the works to get those photos back into scoutbook?

1 Like

The developers are working on fixing the profile photos.

1 Like

Are they still working on it? It doesn’t seem to work - used multiple platforms.

Generally, when something is fixed, it will be announced in the change logs:

The changelogs are here for each of the major “product” families:

Is this issue with photo attachments in general?

When I’m attaching images to a comment on a merit badge advancement item it shows that the image is uploaded and attached, but the linked image is broken and blank.

I had the same issue when done via the mobile Safari browser via an iPhone and through Edge, Chrome, and Firefox on my desktop. This occurred on 8/27 and 8/28.

1 Like

It’s a somewhat different issue. For the profile photos, it’s a matter of geometric noncompliance (e.g. not truncating it to a square), rather than them not appearing at all.

@EricRoberts5 When did you last upload one? For yourself or someone else?

This is what I see on comments with image attachments.

1 Like

Thats what I get when I upload bluecard photos too. Any fix?

Tried on iphone and again on PC with same result. Pictures are .jpg 2.8mb largest

@EricHultman

This is a known issue. We do not know when the developers will scheduled it to be fixed.