Another Account Merge Request

Hi, I’ve discovered I have two scouting.org accounts, hoping to have them merged.

12073071 - has all of my training associated with it

137560198 - is the one registered with the pack where I’m a den leader

Thanks in advance,

Monte

@CharlesBabington you can do this yourself it looks like - log into my.scouting.org > click Menu top left > Click Manage Member ID > one of the BSA # will be there marked PRIMARY > then add the other MID (BSA #) - you want to make the one that is your unit registration PRIMARY > All training then flows to the one marked primary

Thanks Donovan,

I’ve done this, but when I go to My Training it shows all of the Cub Scout training at 0% and I’d finished everything except the committee chair curriculum. How long does it typically take for the training from the non-primary account to show up on the primary?

Best,

Monte

24 hours - but often you see it within an hour

Found a 3rd BSA # that has your NESA stuff that I added for you

@CharlesBabington looks like training is good now

Hi Donovan,

Strangest thing - on the ios app I see all of my training, and on my.scouting.org when I run the trained leader report I see all of my training, but if I click on training and wind up on training.scouting.org I see all of the cub scout learning paths at 0%. Is that something that’ll update at some point?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.